Certified Knowledge Manager
The KM Institute CKM is the international KM certification of choice for managers and workers of KM projects. Learn new tips, obtain new tools, and gain a proven methodology for success. You'll leave with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead successful KM initiatives, no matter what your organizational size, structure, or purpose.
Click to Download PDF Course Outline
Jump to Registration!
What Can You Expect?
Before, During and After
Not Just a 3-Day Workshop but a Complete
Blended Learning Experience
- You will study a prescribed set of e-Learning Modules - to assure you arrive with a foundational understanding of KM principles and terminology as used by KM Institute instructors.
- 3-day Intensive Workshop - Mon-Wed. - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Participate in lively discussions, hands-on, real-life scenarios, Knowledge Cafe's and other exercises. Collaborate with students from various industries - government, military and private sector - from around the globe.
- Follow-along workbook for note-taking - will form the basis of your Personal KM Portfolio.
- Complimentary continental breakfast, daily buffet lunch, coffee/refreshments. We'll make sure you stay alert and don't go hungry!
- Monday Night Ice-breaker Happy Hour - complimentary appetizers, soft drinks and beverages. An opportunity to socialize with your class in a relaxed environment.
- Post-class - receive the entire eCKM (e-learning) Package; a workbook and set of DVDs designed to round out your KM learning, and prepare you for the online assessment.
- Post-Class Assessment, administered online in the comfort of your own home or office. No need to report to a testing center or pay extra for a proctored exam.
- Access to Knowledge Hub, featuring KM Institute guest instructors, and future premium content as it is added.
- Upon successful completion of your assessments, receive an official Certificate, recognizing your achievement of Certification.
- Enrollment in the official KM Alumni Registry.
- Invitations to join the International CKM Alumni Association and CKM LinkedIn Groups - to facilitate your ongoing collaboration and connections with your classmates and other CKMs globally.
Stress-Free Flex-Registration™ - for busy professionals like you!
Worried your plans might change? KM Institute offers Flex-Registration with no cancelation penalties. Don't let the uncertainty of your schedule get in the way. Just let us know as early as possible and we will void the invoice.
Class Location - Comfort Nova Paulista
Comfort Nova Paulista - São Paulo
Vergueiro Street, 2.740
Zip Code: 04102-001
Phone: (55 11) 2197-7600
Link to Hotel Website...
Standard Price: US$3,995 / 12,100 BRL
Early Bird Price: US$3,595 / 10,900 BRL - valid up to 30 days prior to class date (expires July 28)
Group Rates: Contact us - email@example.com with your group details and we will respond with discount information.
- "Purchase Now" - your payment guarantees your registration.
- "Request Invoice" - system will generate a printable invoice which you can use to submit payment later. Your status will be recorded as "pre-registered" until payment is received.
- Payment is required to reserve your seat and gain access to pre-class materials.
- In the event of a full class, "registered/paid" students take precedence over "pre-registered."
Call us at: 866-360-IKMI (4564), or email:firstname.lastname@example.org