5-day CKM - Wash. DC
Certified Knowledge Manager
June 23-27, 2014
Class is full! (update: 5/28/14)
To join the June class waitlist, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
The KM Institute CKM is the Certification of choice among managers and workers of KM projects worldwide. Learn new tips, obtain new tools, and gain a proven methodology for success. You'll leave with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead successful KM initiatives, no matter what your organizational size, structure, or purpose.
What Can You Expect?
Before, During and After
Not Just a 5-Day Workshop but a Complete
Blended Learning Experience
- Recommended e-Learning Modules - to assure you arrive with a foundational understanding of KM principles and terminology as used by KM Institute instructors.
- 5-day Intensive Workshop - Participate in lively discussions, hands-on, real-life scenarios, Knowledge Cafe's and other exercises. Collaborate with students from various industries - government, military and private sector - from around the globe.
- Follow-along workbook for note-taking and to serve as desk reference upon return to the office.
- Complimentary continental breakfast, daily buffet lunch, coffee/refreshments. We'll make sure you stay alert and don't go hungry!
- Monday Night Ice-breaker Happy Hour - complimentary appetizers, soft drinks and beverages. An opportunity to socialize with your class in a relaxed environment.
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Post-class - receive the entire eCKM (e-learning) Package; a workbook and lectures/slides on DVD, designed to round out your KM learning, and prepare you for the online assessment.
- Post-Theme Assessment, one-hour, 50 question exam administered online in the comfort of your own home or office. No need to report to a testing center or pay extra for a proctored exam.
- Access to additional video lectures, featuring KM Institute guest instructors, and future premium content as it is added.
- Upon successful completion of your assessment, receive an official Certificate, recognizing your achievement of Certification.
- Enrollment in the official KM Alumni Registry
- Invitations to join the International CKM Alumni Association, the KMI Knowledge Hub, and CKM LinkedIn Groups - to facilitate your ongoing collaboration and connections with your classmates and other CKMs globally.
KMI Offers Tour of DC Monuments
Korean War, World War II and FDR Memorials where you may de-board; and will pass by Arlington National Cemetary, the Washington Monument, White House, U.S. Capitol Building, Library of Congress and other sites.
Stress-Free Flex-Registration™ - for busy professionals like you!
Worried your plans might change? KM Institute offers Flex-Registration with no cancellation penalties - no obligation! Don't let the uncertainty of your schedule get in the way. Just let us know as early as possible and we will void the invoice.
Class Location - Sheraton Reston in Reston, Virginia
Recommended Airport: Washington Dulles International (IAD) - complimentary hotel shuttle provided.
Just outside Washington DC and minutes from Dulles Airport, Reston is an ideal destination for commuters and travelers, and features the beautiful Reston Town Center, a local favorite for dining, shopping and entertainment.
Hop a shuttle to the Town Center after class and enjoy a relaxing dinner or movie. Or visit the Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum in nearby Chantilly. Ask your KMI rep for suggestions - we are happy to help!
KM Institute students enjoy preferred rate up to two weeks' prior to class. CLICK HERE for dedicated Hotel reservation site.
Sheraton Reston Hotel
11810 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA, USA 20191
Tel: (703) 620-9000
Link to hotel website...
Standard Price: US$3995
Early Bird Price: US$3595 - up to 30 days in advance
Group Rates: Contact us - email@example.com with your group details and we will respond with discount information.
Discounts Available: US Military, DOD, Government, Booz Allen Hamilton, NGO's and others - contact us for full list.
Call us at: 866-360-IKMI (4564), or email:firstname.lastname@example.org