Students have three main choices for Certification: Manager, Specialist or Practitioner -- depending on your role and involvement in KM.
- Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM)Provides advanced mastery and hands-on experience with best-practice methods for those tasked to lead KM Teams or KM startup.Learn more
- Certified Knowledge Practitioner (CKP™) Core KM certification program--solid foundation for KM team member, facilitator or coordinator. Essential skills for KM initiatives in early start-up phase. Learn more
- CKS – Information Architecture and ECM KM Foundation plus in-depth study of Info Arch and Enterprise Content Management, and how to get started. Learn more
- CKS – Knowledge Transfer & Continuity KM Foundation plus in-depth study of Knowledge Transfer methods and practices, including the KT&C process. Learn more
- CKS - Taxonomy KM Foundation plus in-depth study of proven Taxonomy methods; information retrieval and classification across the enterprise for improved performance. Learn more