There are three key questions to ask when developing a Knowledge Management (KM) strategy: where are you, where do you want to...
Delivery: Half-day, Private Class or Online (individuals or groups)
Private class (half-day) delivery is usually combined with a Certification program or other KM Team-related training. KM100 and KM101 programs can be delivered the first day (or morning) of a more comprehensive program such as the CKM.
This is the foundational course of the KM100 Series, which is a category of ‘KM Awareness Series’ courses (KM100 and KM101) for all employees/personnel. The KM100 Series provides an introduction to the much more advanced KM courses and certifications for Personal Knowledge Managers (PKM)™. Executives have their own – KM300 Series courses, which have a more visionary and strategic viewpoint. KM Team members focus on highly specialized KM400 Series courses.
- Basic Knowledge and KM Fundamentals
- Some Important Knowledge-Age Principles
- Knowledge-Age Imperatives
- Impact on You Personally and Your Career Going Forward
Who Should Take?
Anyone interested in learning more about KM; this is a finely-tuned focus on present drivers such as disruptive technologies and the impact they will have on human occupations, specifically on your role as a Knowledge Worker in the Knowledge Age.
Why Take KM100?
Does any of the following fit you?
- You would like a quick intro to KM
- Your organization needs a brief "onboard" training program focused on KM for new and existing employees
- Your organization is about to commence a KM initiative and you would like to know what’s going on
- You would like to know what opportunities might be presented
If any or all apply, KM100 is an essential entry point into your future!
What You Will Learn:
- The KM Imperative - Why KM now?
- Useful/practical concepts, terms and models
- The New Knowledge Paradigm - How KM differs from IT
- The KM Endgame - Where KM is headed
- How successful application of KM will make a difference in your organization
Face-to Face includes follow-along workbook. Course length depends on option selected.
Online access includes DVD and follow-along workbook. Again, length depends on option selected.
All KM100 Series courses gain credit toward ultimate KM Certifications as PKM™ or KM Team certifications.
Questions? Contact us!
Ph (US) 866-360-IKMI (4564) or email: email@example.com
There are three key questions to ask when developing a Knowledge Management (KM) strategy: where are you, where do you want to be, and how do you...
With billions spent on corporate training yearly, companies just can’t afford for employees to forget knowledge they gain. A knowledge management...