Our KM Consultants help organizations improve the way they capture, share, and reuse information. Many KM projects focus on managing unstructured...
Delivery: Half-day, Private Class or Online (individuals or groups)
Private class (half-day) delivery is usually combined with a Certification program or other KM Team-related training. KM100 and KM101 programs can be delivered the first day (or morning) of a more comprehensive program such as the CKM.
This is the foundational course of the KM100 Series, which is a category of ‘KM Awareness Series’ courses (KM100 and KM101) for all employees/personnel. The KM100 Series provides an introduction to the much more advanced KM courses and certifications for Personal Knowledge Managers (PKM)™. Executives have their own – KM300 Series courses, which have a more visionary and strategic viewpoint. KM Team members focus on highly specialized KM400 Series courses.
- Basic Knowledge and KM Fundamentals
- Some Important Knowledge-Age Principles
- Knowledge-Age Imperatives
- Impact on You Personally and Your Career Going Forward
Who Should Take?
Anyone interested in learning more about KM; this is a finely-tuned focus on present drivers such as disruptive technologies and the impact they will have on human occupations, specifically on your role as a Knowledge Worker in the Knowledge Age.
Why Take KM100?
Does any of the following fit you?
- You would like a quick intro to KM
- Your organization needs a brief "onboard" training program focused on KM for new and existing employees
- Your organization is about to commence a KM initiative and you would like to know what’s going on
- You would like to know what opportunities might be presented
If any or all apply, KM100 is an essential entry point into your future!
What You Will Learn:
- The KM Imperative - Why KM now?
- Useful/practical concepts, terms and models
- The New Knowledge Paradigm - How KM differs from IT
- The KM Endgame - Where KM is headed
- How successful application of KM will make a difference in your organization
Face-to Face includes follow-along workbook. Course length depends on option selected.
Online access includes DVD and follow-along workbook. Again, length depends on option selected.
All KM100 Series courses gain credit toward ultimate KM Certifications as PKM™ or KM Team certifications.
Questions? Contact us!
Ph (US) 866-360-IKMI (4564) or email: email@example.com
I recently ran a workshop for one of EK’s clients that was designed to discover, document, and then model how their internal social network (...
There are three key questions to ask when developing a Knowledge Management (KM) strategy: where are you, where do you want to...