We recently featured a two-part article by Lesley Crane, considering the question of whether knowledge management is a science. (...
Overheard in the Hallway -- A Recap of the KM Solutions Showcase
KM Institute just wrapped up a two-day “KM Solutions Showcase” – our team enjoyed meeting many new friends who came hungry to learn and make connections! We received much positive feedback on each session, and many asked, “When are you going to do this again?”
We hope to make this a regular event, and welcome your input on topics, speakers and sponsors.
Check out a bit of video footage here on YouTube.
Taxonomy for Business
Knowledge Jam Workshop
Analytics and Exec Leadership
Storytelling for Success
Info Architecture for KM
Successful KM Implementation in Practice
KM Transformation Solution™ - KM Methodology and Knowledge Maturity Model (KMM)™
Business Architecture and KM Linkage
Here’s a smattering of comments we received – both written and verbal:
- Excellent sessions – good interaction and worthwhile (valuable) take back to office information and ideas.
- Great conference folks. Graham, I enjoyed your presentation and thanks for the conversation and book recommendations afterward during the social hour.
- I really enjoyed the KM Solutions Conference and I came back to my organization with some insightful solutions.
- I had the pleasure of attending the showcase and wanted to thank you and the KM Institute for hosting the event and for providing the opportunity for military personnel to attend at no cost. I found the sessions very informative and the presenters to be very engaging and look forward to attending events in the future.
Zach Wahl – Taxonomy Workshop:
- Best presentation on taxonomy I have ever heard! Well done!
- This was one of the best and most substantive courses I have ever gotten in KM. It was great and so helpful. I can actually take this back to my place of employment and use it! Not academic but actual!
- I learned so much that is applicable to my position and career.
James Pfautz – Human Capital Analytics:
- I think the topic was great and it is vital to the success of KM Programs.
Douglas Weidner – KM Transformation Solution:
- Even though I joined a class in progress, the content and delivery made it very easy to grasp key concepts.. So much so that I want to take the full course!
Gil Laware – Business Architecture:
- Excellent… need more time for this – probably a whole day.
If you weren't able to join us this time, stay in touch and we'll let you know when the next Showcase will be held!
Want to connect with our trainers? Several are available for consulting engagements on their specialty areas - contact us at email@example.com and let us know your interests. We will be happy to set something up!
The ability to learn and repurpose knowledge from a specific circumstance is a key to ingredient to innovation. There are a number of ways that...