Certification and Training from KM Institute
to view full Course Catalog Video
Certified Knowledge Manager - CKM
KM Institute's Flagship Certification:
- Proven Methodology for success
- Tips/tools to successfully implement major KM initiatives, or...
- Smaller, low-budget initiatives
- Ideal for the aspiring KM Manager/Leader
- Available in classroom (5-day program) or online (self-paced)
Certified Knowledge Practitioner -CKP™
- Robust intro + tips/techniques on how to successfully manage and implement your own KM strategies
- Ideal for the aspiring Knowledge Practitioner
- Available live/classroom (2-day program) or online (self-paced)
- Modular - start with the CKP™ or eCKP™, return later and complete the CKM or eCKM when ready!
*NEW - Certified Knowledge Specialist - CKS™
COMBINES: a) Core Certification - Theme One of the Four-Themed CKM Program, and
b) Deep-Dive into a Specialty Topic
Current CKS™ Courses Offered:
- CKS™ - Taxonomy. Next class: June 23-26, 2014, Reston, VA
CKS™ - Knowledge Capture for Action. Next class: June 23-26, 2014, Reston, VA
Two- or three-day Specialty classes taught by subject matter experts, focusing on a specific KM topic. Currently offered in workshop format, Master Classes may be taken as a "stand alone" class or as a component of the new CKS (Certified Knowledge Specialist) designation.
Current Master Classes and Dates:
- Taxonomy - taught by Zach Wahl - Click Here for details
- Knowledge Capture for Action - taught by Kate Pugh and/or John Hovell - Click Here for details
KM101 - "Go Live"
One-day Workshop or 7-hour Online Course - Click Here for Details.
A powerful seminar that demonstrates the impact and many benefits of Knowledge Management (KM); the fundamentals of doing KM right. And most importantly, how to Get Started!
KM in 90 Minutes
90 Minutes + Bonus Material Online Course - Click Here for Details.
Summarizes Knowledge Management fundamentals for your team. Covers: strategic rationale and operational tactics to introduce and fulfill KM’s mission; introduction to a proven methodology that can be started by you at the grass roots, including "No-Budget KM™."