The eCKP™ is the Core Certification from KMI, a
lower-cost foundational solution for KM Profess-
ionals whose roles include KM Coordinators,
Facilitators and other business unit KM represen-
tatives. Learn the essential skills/knowledge for
KM initiatives in the early startup phase.
The eCKP™ is also the foundation for eventual specialty
focus (CKS) or KM Team leadership focus (CKM).
The eCKP™ online program earns same designation as
the face-to-face CKP™ program.
Who Should Attend?
The KM Institute CKP™ is ideal for anyone interested in gaining a solid grasp of common KM principles - at a more advanced level than our "KM101" program. CKP™ Graduates range from strategic business unit-level KM Coordinators/Reps to the KM Team members - to those just initiating KM as 'Grass Roots' initiatives. Our students include government, military, commercial and non-profits.
Those anticipating leading a strategic KM Team should consider the Certified Knowledge Manager program (CKM) or its equivalent, the eCKM.
Learn and Experience...
- A Comprehensive overview of KM
- Best practices/case studies
- Real-world exercises
- KM Bulls & Squirrels™ and their importance
- Your Role on the KM Team
- Change Management and Keys to Success
- A Company-wide "KM Awareness Plan"
- Social Media and other Hot Topics
How to Earn your Certification
Order the self-paced e-learning program which includes:
• Self-Paced Program: 10 Hours/14 Modules + Online Exam
• Online access via our proprietary Learning Management System or DVD
• Follow-along workbook for note-taking and desk reference
Study at your own pace, with no prescribed start/end dates. Complete the online, timed, multiple-choice certification test with a score of 70% or better. You may retake the test - no charge - as many times as necessary to pass. Your Certificate is ready to print immediately after you pass.
Further Enrichment: The KMI Knowledge Hub
Your KM learning doesn't stop when you achieve Certification. As an added bonus, all
Certification students receive a free membership in the KMI Knowledge Hub, designed
as your "go to" location for:
- Continuous Learning – via "Hot Topics" Training Videos - presentations by subject matter experts on
specialty areas relevant to KM practitioners
- New Content – leverage new content and enhancements to the Certification program
- Future Course enhancements - our Hub members will be the first to know when new/premium offerings
Standard Rate - US $1495:
Government/Military Rate - US $1245:
Questions or Group Rates?
Please call 866-360-IKMI (4564) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help!