The CKM is the Flagship Certification from the KM Institute; the
top choice for Managers and Leaders of KM Initiatives, whether
public or private sector, large or small – the CKM is the international
standard for all KM Professionals.
Includes a proven methodology and the methods/techniques
necessary for success in the Knowledge Age.
Next CKM Class (in US):
May 15-19, Washington DC Area
For Online eCKM Program - Click Here
Who Should Attend
The KM Institute CKM is the premier Certification program designed for those tasked to lead or improve KM initiatives; anyone interested in gaining a solid grasp of common KM principles at an advanced level with actual "hands-on" experience performing KM.
CKM Graduates range from newcomers to seasoned practitioners, project managers to CKOs, public/private sectors.
- Perform KM using proven tips/tools anyone can use!
- Build Collaborative Environments; better communication, spark innovation
- Transform your organization into a rapid-learning environment
- Develop innovative ways to do Knowledge Mapping
- Create the KM Vision for your company, including a solid strategy to get there
- Initiate with your peers successful Communities of Practice
- Discover usable, real-world KM principles and keys to success
Regardless of your organization's size, structure or purpose, we provide you with the knowledge and skills to lead successful, real-world knowledge management initiatives. No IT experience needed. Geared to KM Team leaders -- whether new or advanced, anyone can start!
How to Earn your Certification
- Complete the Online Pre-Class Learning Modules - All KMI CKM students gain access to Theme One of the eCKM online program for pre-class study, featuring instructor video, animation and interactivity. This means you and your classmates arrive with a level-set understanding of the concepts and terms, regardless of background and experience.
- Attend the CKM Workshop - typically a five-day face-to-face workshop where you participate in practical exercises and "hands-on KM." Now offered in multiple locations throughout the world - click on our calendar of events, and choose the location and dates best suited for you. Private workshops available for groups - see info below.
- Complete the Online Post-Class Testing - done entirely online, so you do not have to travel to a testing site. There are no additional fees, and, your Certificate is ready to print immediately after you pass. A score of 70% or better is necessary to pass, and you may retake the test - no charge - as many times as necessary to pass. Testing is part of your Certification package and there are no additional fees.
Recent CKM Class, Washington DC (Tysons Corner, VA), January 2017...
Further Enrichment: E-Learning Package and The KMI Knowledge Hub
Your KM learning doesn't stop when you achieve Certification. As an added bonus,
all Certification students receive the complete eCKM (e-learning) package, plus a
free membership in the KMI Knowledge Hub.
The K Hub is your "go to" location for:
- Continuous Learning – via "Hot Topics" Training Videos - presentations by subject matter experts on specialty areas relevant to KM practitioners
- New Content – leverage new content and enhancements to the Certification program
- Future Course enhancements - our Hub members will be the first to know when new/premium offerings are available!
Click Here for Current Calendar of Training Events, Locations and Rates
Group or Private class?
Let us come to you! For a minimum of 10 students (North America) and 12 students internationally, KMI can deliver a private CKM class at your location or nearby hotel.
- We come to you!
- Save on travel
- The Team learns together
- Focus on your team's hot-button issues
- Low cost per student
Please contact KMI for special rates/availability. Please allow at least 30 days to coordinate/schedule.
Contact us or Call (US) 866-360-IKMI (4564)