With billions spent on corporate training yearly, companies just can’t afford for employees to forget knowledge they gain. A knowledge management...
Position yourself among the top Knowledge Management (KM) professionals in the world with an esteemed KM Certification from the KM Institute.
Experience the extraordinary value of KM Certification:
- Gain insight from leading-edge best practices in KM
- Become an indispensable source of expertise in your organization
- Learn how to apply KM principles in the real world
- Join a distinguished group of KM Institute-certified professionals
- Network with KM Institute alumni – enrich your career
Nothing compares to KM Institute Certification:
- Trusted, most widely applied – recognized
- 2-day or 5-day live workshops
- Self-paced interactive E-learning option
- Exceptional learning and networking – before, during and after class
Harness the knowledge of your organization
Transform your company or government agency into a learning organization by maximizing knowledge assets, from the ground up. KM Training for the Enterprise includes acclaimed CKM Certification, and custom-designed programs to drive your organization forward with Knowledge Management.
KM Training will help your staff and your organization:
- Stay ahead of the curve – prepare for speed-bumps
- Leverage knowledge as a competitive advantage
- Better accomplish mission critical objectives
- Thrive in today’s knowledge economy
Discover KM Institute:
- The leading global provider of Knowledge Management training
- Preferred by leading government agencies and universities
- Certification-level and modular training options
Ready to Get Started?
Try visiting our Certification section first, peruse our available programs. You might want to start with our "CKM" (Manager) program, as a strong foundation, and then get into one of our "CKS" (Specialist) programs, where you can take a deep dive into a specific KM topic.
Not Sure? Contact us!
Call: (US) 866-360-IKMI (4564), or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside US? Please call (US) 703-327-7096
Zach Wahl, expert in knowledge and information management strategy, content strategy, and taxonomy design, presents a brief explanation of the...