With billions spent on corporate training yearly, companies just can’t afford for employees to forget knowledge they gain. A knowledge management...
View Our Corporate Welcome Video
The KM Institute
- Global Leader in KM Certification and Training
- Headquartered in Washington, DC area
- Partners with a global network of KM professionals, trainers, and content providers
- Supports the official KM Institute Certification Alumni Group of over 5,000 CKP™/CKM program graduates
- Communicates and Collaborates with a growing membership and subscriber audience exceeding 8,000 KM Professionals in dozens of countries
- Partners with conference providers worldwide to deliver KM Events
KM Institute is dedicated to researching, defining, publishing and sharing KM knowledge in a variety of formats truly suited to learner needs. KMI Programs provide what expert KM practitioners need to know to carry out successful enterprise KM; and what all KM Professionals need to know for greater career success in the Knowledge Age.
We believe these are the unmet learning needs of global KM practitioners who aspire to be KM specialists and leaders - from the enterprise, to individuals seeking performance improvement via "Personal KM."
With a worldwide coalition of top-flight educators, trainers, and subject matter experts, a community of expert practitioners, and proven KM solution providers - KM Institute continues to build upon an already proven world-class knowledge management learning program.
How to Contact Us
1414 Wynhurst Lane, Suite 300, Vienna, VA 22182 (USA)
Phone: (US) 1-866-360-IKMI (4564)
From Outside US: 1-757-595-5658
Partnering Opportunities: email@example.com
Zach Wahl, expert in knowledge and information management strategy, content strategy, and taxonomy design, presents a brief explanation of the...