With billions spent on corporate training yearly, companies just can’t afford for employees to forget knowledge they gain. A knowledge management...
Learn proven KM methods/principles to improve your performance!
Do any of the following fit you or your organization?
- You need a quick intro to KM
- You are about to start a KM initiative
- Your initial KM investment faltered and now you need a jumpstart
- You need to explore (and justify) that practicing KM methods is the right path to take
- Your organization is at the brink of a Change Management initiative
If any or all apply, KM Institute's Awareness Series is the right path for you!
- Are you a knowledge worker needing a quick KM primer? Take a look at the "KM in 90 Minutes" program.
- Need a more robust understanding of KM and why it's needed? Then "KM101 - Go Live!" is for you.
- Want to convince your boss, share the vision, rationale and imperative for KM? Consider scheduling an Executive Briefing - tailored to your organization's specific needs - contact us for more info!
KM Institute's Awareness Series will help you and your team:
- Stay ahead of the curve - prepare for the speedbumps!
- Leverage Knowledge as a competitive advantage
- Better accomplish mission critical objectives
- Thrive in today's knowledge economy
Ph: (toll-free in US): 866-360-IKMI (4564)
Outside US: 757-595-5658
Zach Wahl, expert in knowledge and information management strategy, content strategy, and taxonomy design, presents a brief explanation of the...