There are three key questions to ask when developing a Knowledge Management (KM) strategy: where are you, where do you want to...
Learn proven KM methods/principles to improve your performance!
Do any of the following fit you or your organization?
- You need a quick intro to KM
- You are about to start a KM initiative
- Your initial KM investment faltered and now you need a jumpstart
- You need to explore (and justify) that practicing KM methods is the right path to take
- Your organization is at the brink of a Change Management initiative
If any or all apply, KM Institute's Awareness Series is the right path for you!
- Are you a knowledge worker needing a quick KM primer? Take a look at the "KM in 90 Minutes" program.
- Need a more robust understanding of KM and why it's needed? Then "KM101 - Go Live!" is for you.
- Want to convince your boss, share the vision, rationale and imperative for KM? Consider scheduling an Executive Briefing - tailored to your organization's specific needs - contact us for more info!
KM Institute's Awareness Series will help you and your team:
- Stay ahead of the curve - prepare for the speedbumps!
- Leverage Knowledge as a competitive advantage
- Better accomplish mission critical objectives
- Thrive in today's knowledge economy
Ph: (toll-free in US): 866-360-IKMI (4564)
Outside US: 757-595-5658
There are three key questions to ask when developing a Knowledge Management (KM) strategy: where are you, where do you want to be, and how do you...
With billions spent on corporate training yearly, companies just can’t afford for employees to forget knowledge they gain. A knowledge management...