There are three key questions to ask when developing a Knowledge Management (KM) strategy: where are you, where do you want to...
Online Program Overview (also available as a live, private class)
- Strategic justification and tactics for KM
- Crucial Knowledge-intensive activities
- Introduction to a proven methodology that can be started at the grass-roots level
- "No-Budget KM" and more
Who Should Take?
Anyone interested in learning more about KM; a robust introduction perfect for entry-level Knowledge Coordinators in any startup or emerging learning organization.
Why Take KM101?
Do any of the following fit you or your organization?
- You need a quick intro to KM
- You are about to start a KM initiative
- Your initial KM investment faltered and now you need a jumpstart
- You need to explore (and justify) that practicing KM methods is the right path to take
- Your organization is at the brink of a Change Management initiative
If any or all apply, KM101 is the right path for you!
What you Will Learn:
- The KM Imperative - Why KM now?
- Useful/practical concepts, terms and models
- The New Knowledge Paradigm - How KM differs from IT
- The KM Endgame - Where KM is headed
- How successful application of KM will make a difference in your organization
...And much more!
Format: 7-hour Self-Paced Online Course*
- Includes online access via KMI's LMS and follow-along workbook
- A powerful seminar that demonstrates the impact and many benefits of KM
- The fundamentals of doing KM right
- And most importantly, how to Get Started!
* Available in workshop format for delivery on-site at your location. Contact: email@example.com for details.
*Contact KMI for group or regional discounts for developing nations: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are three key questions to ask when developing a Knowledge Management (KM) strategy: where are you, where do you want to be, and how do you...
With billions spent on corporate training yearly, companies just can’t afford for employees to forget knowledge they gain. A knowledge management...