With billions spent on corporate training yearly, companies just can’t afford for employees to forget knowledge they gain. A knowledge management...
Online Program Overview (also available as a live, private class)
- Strategic justification and tactics for KM
- Crucial Knowledge-intensive activities
- Introduction to a proven methodology that can be started at the grass-roots level
- "No-Budget KM" and more
Who Should Take?
Anyone interested in learning more about KM; a robust introduction perfect for entry-level Knowledge Coordinators in any startup or emerging learning organization.
Why Take KM101?
Do any of the following fit you or your organization?
- You need a quick intro to KM
- You are about to start a KM initiative
- Your initial KM investment faltered and now you need a jumpstart
- You need to explore (and justify) that practicing KM methods is the right path to take
- Your organization is at the brink of a Change Management initiative
If any or all apply, KM101 is the right path for you!
What you Will Learn:
- The KM Imperative - Why KM now?
- Useful/practical concepts, terms and models
- The New Knowledge Paradigm - How KM differs from IT
- The KM Endgame - Where KM is headed
- How successful application of KM will make a difference in your organization
...And much more!
Format: 7-hour Self-Paced Online Course*
- Includes online access via KMI's LMS and follow-along workbook
- A powerful seminar that demonstrates the impact and many benefits of KM
- The fundamentals of doing KM right
- And most importantly, how to Get Started!
* Available in workshop format for delivery on-site at your location. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
*Contact KMI for group or regional discounts for developing nations: email@example.com
Zach Wahl, expert in knowledge and information management strategy, content strategy, and taxonomy design, presents a brief explanation of the...